The My HealthPoint patient portal, offered by Wythe County Community Hospital, is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Information available on the Wythe County Community Hospital Patient Portal includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (sex, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
Wythe County Community Hospital has partnered with Change Healthcare to provide this service. Online healthcare information is available to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient at the hospital on or after January 1, 2014.
All Discharged Patients who supplied a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for Change Healthcare shortly after discharge.
If you have any difficulty registering or using the service, please contact Change Healthcare Customer Support at 866.735.2963 or by e-mail at PatientPortalSupport@changehealthcare.com.
Third Party Applications
- It is now possible to access your health information through approved third-party applications, such as those used on a smartphone. Depending on the chosen application, you may be able to access information such as your medications, allergies or lab results all in one app location.
- Have an application you would like to use? Please send a request to LPNT.email@example.com
- Currently you will need a Gmail email account or an email address that is registered with Gmail to connect to our hospital with any third-party application. We hope to expand this to allow other email domains in the future. Please provide your email during your hospital visit to have it added to your account.
- Our hospital is currently connected with the following third-party application(s) and hope to expand this list soon:
- MyLinks: www.MyLinks.com
Third Party Application Disclaimer:
Please be advised that Wythe County Community Hospital does not endorse any specific health information mobile applications (hereinafter referred to as “Third Party Apps”). Wythe County Hospital did not develop, and does not own, manage, or provide customer support for any of the Third Party Apps listed below; and accordingly Wythe County Community Hospital hereby explicitly disclaims any warranty or guarantee as to the utility or security of such Third Party Portal Apps. Such Third Party Apps will not include the same features as are available in the Patient Portal itself, and such applications may also charge a user fee. Wythe County Community Hospital recommends that patients carefully review the terms and conditions of use of any Third Party App prior to downloading and utilizing such Third Party App.