Wythe Hospice of Southwest Virginia
The only Joint Commission accredited Hospice serving our region.
600 West Ridge Road
Wytheville, VA 24382
Toll Free: 800-704-0653
Office HoursMonday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Hospice consists of a team of people caring for those who are facing death and helping with their special needs. We are dedicated to bringing meaning to the last days of our patients and their families. Hospice offers you and your family skilled, compassionate care during this difficult and challenging time. You deserve people working with you who understand what's going on, and who provide quality, expert care. Wythe Hospice of Southwest Virginia services Wythe, Bland, Smyth, and Washington counties.
Who is Served by Hospice?
- Persons who have a serious illness with limited life expectancy and their families. Anyone who chooses to seek comfort services instead of a cure.
- Persons who wish to remain at home as much as possible.
- Persons residing in nursing homes at the end of life.
- Anyone who lives in the Hospice service area which includes the counties of Wythe, Bland, Smyth and Washington.
Please Call UsWe are happy to answer your questions and address your concerns as you learn more about Wythe Hospice of Southwest Virginia. Hospice is Joint Commission accredited, and Medicare, Medicaid certified.
- Find A Doctor
- Cancer Services
- Digital Mammography
- Emergency Services
- Healthcare Crossroads
- Home Care
- Mother and Newborn
- Occupational Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Surgical Services
- Varicose Vein
- Wound & Hyperbaric Medicine