Healthcare Crossroads Senior Club!Welcome to Healthcare Crossroads, a club for the young at heart. With more than 200 local members, this program is designed for people 55 and over to live healthier and happier lives. The wave of aging Baby Boomers continues to reshape the healthcare system and most will be required to manage more chronic conditions. Meeting these future health care challenges will require a greater focus on wellness and prevention.
This program offers community members age 55 and older a variety of health and non-health services and access to community events. There is no membership fee, but registration as a member is required.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Annual Free Health Screenings
- Free Blood Pressure Checks
- Filing Insurance Assistance
- Community Lectures
- Safe Driving Course ($15 for AARP members and $20 for non-members)
- WCCH Gift Shop (present card and receive 10% off purchase)